Why Hynobirthing AustraliaTM
Not only is the Hypnobirthing Australia™ course empowering for mums, it is incredibly empowering for birth partners. Partners learn how to help you utilize the tools you have gained throughout the course together and will become confident advocating for you during birth, so that you can focus on birthing your baby.
Hypnobirthing covers the physiological process of birth and you will watch some beautiful, calm and peaceful births. Once you understand how the body works during labour and birth, you will learn how to prepare your mind to work in harmony with your body.
Using tools such as self-hypnosis, relaxation, visualization, breathing and massage to help keep you and your baby relaxed during labour can help reduce the time of active labour and potential intervention. As you practice these skills in the lead up to birth your confidence will build and fears will naturally dissipate.
We provide a set of MP3’s in your pack to listen to during pregnancy and throughout labour. We will also do several hypnosis sessions within the class and your partner can read the scripts to you so that you can learn to associate their voice with a state of deep relaxation.
The course is endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives, supported by hospitals, and is the fastest growing birth education class in Australia.
Some Of The Great Hypnobirthing Benefits
- Fewer requests for pain medication
- Reduction in epidurals request
- Reduction in caesarean sections
- Fewer cases of post-natal depression reported
- It reduces or eliminates fatigue during labour, leaving the mother fresh, awake and with energy for the birthing
- It promotes more rapid postnatal recovery
- Creates an more integral role for the birthing companion
- Provides ongoing skills in relaxation and self-hypnosis to manage stress and pain
- Babies more alert; able to nurse almost immediately
- Shortens active labour
- Decreased use of artificial induction
- Fewer pre-term and low-weight babies
- It promotes special bonding of the mother, baby and birthing companion
- Happier and more content mothers and babies
What Will I Learn
- The importance of the mind and body connection throughout birth
- Create and maintain a positive mindset
- How to bond with your baby throughout pregnancy and birth
- The power of language during birth
- Relaxation Breathing – a skill for life
- How to release endorphins through massage and touch
- Restore your faith in a women’s ability to birth, drug and intervention free, after all we have been birthing for thousands of years
- Techniques to make your surges more comfortable
- Re-programming the Subconscious
- Optimsing baby’s position
- Your choices in maternity care
- Instant relaxation techniques
- Sense of empowerment
- Questions to ask, to assist in making informed choices during your birth
Contact me today so I can help you achieve the empowering and beautiful birth you and your baby deserve.